Position Summary: The Events Manager will be responsible for leading event planning, operations and logistics for all internal and external company events and meetings. The role will work closely with the Global Market Development team to conceptualize, develop, and execute both in-person and virtual events from start to finish for sponsored tradeshows, corporate events, regional and global conferences and physician events. The person in this role should understand digital marketing and be detail-oriented, creative, and a technically capable marketer who can work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the entire company.
- Lead planning and execution of multiple customer and industry tradeshows and events both domestically and internationally.
- Visit and select appropriate venues, coordinate event logistics including hotel accommodations, food and beverage service, meeting room setup, etc.
- Execute the event strategy, tactical plans, and project management from beginning to end, including all pre-event promotions, logistics, execution, and post-event follow-up.
- Manage event logistics: attendee management, coordination of food & beverage, audio/visual, transportation, hotel(s) and on-site support for meetings and events.
- Provide hands-on event management including welcoming guests, problem-solving, directing set-up and take-down, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors.
- Lead event promotional campaign using various channels, including email, advertising, web, and social media as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend budgets and conferences according to business requirements, target audience and company objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for all suppliers and ensure they provide the agreed contractual terms and level of service.
- Evaluate event performance, including KPIs and return on investment tracking and deliver wrap-up reports.
- Support other marketing communications initiatives as necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in events management or marketing role within medical device, healthcare, pharma, or product management experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience planning and executing local and global corporate events and tradeshows.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team, including the ability to work effectively with remote, global employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 30% during occasional high-activity periods) including working some off-schedule work hours – night/weekends, depending on events.
- A strong creative side, a “can-do” attitude, and a bias toward action.
- Interventional device experience in early market development / high growth phase
- Foreign language competency a plus
- Significant direct and indirect management experience highly desired
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]