IT Helpdesk Supervisor
The primary focus on this position will be to manage help desk processes and procedures as well as managing and maintaining end user equipment and accounts. The ideal candidate will help build the foundation of the help desk function and will effectively interact and communicate with end users and IT vendors.
- Track and resolve end user support requests related to user equipment and corporate software
- Provision and de-provision corporate devices\software and user accounts
- Manage the maintenance of corporate devices and software
- Manage the help desk ticketing system and ensure quality input ticketing information
- Assist in monitoring and remediating security events
- Assist in the support of critical corporate SaaS based solutions
- Maintain corporate disk imaging system solution, RMM platform and MDM platform
- Assist in identifying IT support tools to improve efficiency and quality for service delivery
- Proactively identify IT support tools and process improvement opportunities
- Provide key performance indicators and trends to leadership
- Oversee development and maintenance of knowledgebase and end user training material
- Manage, train, and develop future help desk staff
- Assist in asset tracking and maintaining adequate stock of inventory and software licensing
- 5+ years’ experience in a help desk role with 2+years in a help desk lead role
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experiences in change management, staff supervision and development, project management, communications, and ability to develop and attain goals.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and supporting networks and user system
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS/Apple iOS, deployment solutions and troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge of Office365 platform
- Functional knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2019 and Azure Active Directory
- Functional knowledge of networking and VPN hardware as it relates to client equipment
- Experience and troubleshooting Digital/VOIP phones
- Functional knowledge on Windows security solutions
Physical Job Requirements:
Ability to lift 15lbs
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]