Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Nuvaira Inc. and use the services.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Nuvaira, Inc. as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://nuvaira.com
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet-connected devices in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They are safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first-party and/or third-party Cookies on our website for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
- To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Nuvaira, Inc. to use the Services.
What type of cookies does Nuvaira, Inc. use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our website.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences, and accessibility. Without them, you would not be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Website functions.
For not logged-in users:
Checks if the cookies are enabled on the browser to provide an appropriate user experience to the users. This cookie is used on the front-end, even if you are not logged in.
For logged-in users:
Stores the authentication details on login. The authentication details include the username and double hashed copy of the password. However, this usage of the cookie is limited to the admin console area, the backend dashboard of the website.
Indicates when you are logged in, and who you are. This cookie is maintained on the front-end of the website as well when logged in.
Customizes the view of your admin interface and the front-end of the website. The value represented by [UID] is the individual user ID of the user as given to them in the users’ database table.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of all Google-supported analytics on our Websites by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How You Can Manage Cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and Disabling Cookies and Similar Technologies
Wherever you are located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
- Via Email: [email protected]